Southeastern Outdoor Products is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Construction Foreman to join our team!
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced foreman to conduct pre-construction and construction meetings with a project manager, crew and/or customer on site.
The Forman would also need to study project requests/specs to determine appropriate construction methods as well as overseeing construction.
- Review job schedule and cost breakdown, resolving all differences of opinion with the Project Manager at the beginning of the job
- Ability to physically operate a variety of machinery including scissor lifts, boom lifts, forklifts, excavators and other equipment
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields (5 years or more)
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experienced in reading and following architectural and engineering plans
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated knowledge of materials, methods and the equipment involved in metal construction
Starting Salary: $39,000 (plus incentives)
*as of this moment Southeastern does not offer health insurance or 401k
*for more information on this position or to apply please click here